Itty Bitty City
Take your imagination to the next level with modules and sensors in this Microduino maker kit. Itty Bitty City is a complete 8-in-1 project kit which features Microduino’s mCookie Series modules. Perfect for beginners and educators looking to learn or teach electronics and programming.
The Itty Bitty City is an 8-in-1 complete project kit which features Microduino’s mCookie Series modules. The kit doesn’t require any messy wiring or risky soldering. Each of the 8 projects introduces new concepts and ideas related to programming and electronics. The code for each project is freely available for modification. With its LEGO® compatible pieces you can bring your LEGO® projects to life! Forming your own project ideas then building and coding them couldn’t be easier. Itty Bitty City is the perfect STEM education tool!
3 mCookie Modules
- 1 x Core Module
- 1 x Sensor Hub Module
- 1 x Motor Controller Module
1 x mBattery — Rechargable Li-ion Battery and Programmer
7 Sensors (5 Types)
- 2 x Crash Sensors
- 1 x Infrared Receiver
- 2 x Line Finder Sensors
- 1 x Light Sensor
- 1 x Microphone Sensor
3 Trinkets (2 Types)
- 1 x Buzzer
- 2 x LED (Multi-color)
Accessories (12 Types)
- 2 x Balls
- 136 x Building Block (Various)
- 1 x MicroUSB Cable
- 2 x Motors
- 1 x Omni-Wheel
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Roll of Black Tape
- 1 x Rubber Sleeve
- 16 x Sensor Cables
- 1 x Set of Music Card
- 1 x USB Flash Drive
- 2 x Wheels
1 x Itty Bitty City Manual (Download Here)
1 x Itty Bitty City Code Companion (Download Here)
- Piggy Bank – Want to save up some money? This Piggy Bank project plays a sound when you drop a coin in.
- Reflex Battle – Did you lose in the Basketball game? Build this Reflex Battle game and have a rematch.
- 1 VS 1 Basketball – Challenge your friend to a game of finger basketball!
- Windmill – The windmill spins when you clap your hands!
- Lighthouse – Want to light up an area? Build this project and use the remote control to change the color of the light.
- Music Box – In the mood for some music? Build this project and swipe one of the music cards to hear a funky tune.
- Nightlight – Afraid of the dark? This project automatically lights up when the room becomes dark.
- Smart Car – Want to send a note to someone across the room? Why not use this Smart Car and have it delivered to them!
Magnetic connections snap easily into place.
Compatibility with LEGO® products offers endless design possibilities.
Drag and drop programming makes coding simple.