1. We can ship all in-stock orders within 1-3 business days as your payment has cleared.
2. All items are inspected before dispatch and are carefully hand-packed.
3. With standard courier practice, you check the contents of the parcel before signing for your goods. If you do not we can’t be held responsible for any damage that may have occurred in transit.
4. Actual shipping costs are calculated during checkout.
5. We will ship according to the shipping address you provide. Please notify us any address change before your order is marked as “Shipped” to avoid parcel loss.
6. You are responsible for any VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, brokerage charges, customs clearance charges, etc. required by your country for importing consumer goods! Keep a printout of your email receipt as you may have to send a copy to your customs office. If you do not pay the required brokerage fees, VAT, tariff, duty, taxes, handling fees, customs clearance charges, etc., we cannot issue any refunds.
Track an order
You should receive a tracking number once your order has shipped with tracking links available. If you have not received an email confirming shipping or did not receive your tracking number, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We guarantee to provide accurate descriptions and high quality product. If you have any problems with your order, please notify us within 30 days from date of shipment of any defective product. You must first advise us by email: email@example.com for return authorization. No returns will be accepted without having previously obtained a return authorization. You agree to pay for the return shipping on exchanges and returns and we will reimburse this cost upon verification of a defect with the product. Returns on damaged, scratched, programmed, burnt, or otherwise ‘tampered with’ product will not be accepted. Furthermore, no warranty will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way.