Get your mPuzzle Today!
What’s mPuzzle about?
mPuzzle (ages 5+) includes magnetic, snap-together components that teach basic circuitry concepts. With mPuzzle, kids learn through play and come to understand how things work by cause and effect. mPuzzle offers everything kids need to construct simple objects found in our everyday world such as a street lamp that comes on at dusk or the LED on a TV remote control that comes on when in use. Using ordinary objects provides instant familiarity with function, and challenges kids to learn how things work by building out a simple, miniature model with snap together components.
Microduino building kits encourage safe exploration of electrical current, connectivity and more. mPuzzle snap-together construction lets kids build and expand projects that deliver behavior by design. And it’s as simple as assembling color coded blocks according to function. It’s a great way to familiarize young children with the technology that will be an ever-important part of their lives. The building projects included in mPuzzle include:
- 150 page instructional, educational and enjoyable story book, the story takes through the 12 projects and how to build them
- Large size lesson plan cards for each of the 12 projects
- Individual electronic components that connect magnetically teaching basic circuitry
- Dimpled project board for easy component placement
- Project card board cut outs that overlay the components to display the finish project
- Handy plastic tub with snap-on lid for easy carrying and storage of all parts.